IDEAS AND TIPS

Friday, April 07, 2006

Weight Watchers Recipes

Some of you know I have joined Weight Watchers. After the third kids I realized NOW is the time to lose the baby weight I have gained over the past 5 years. Some people where I live now never saw me how I used to be and those of you who knew me 5 years ago or longer never saw how much weight I gained with these kids. Well when Lauren was born in July I knew I had to lose close to 90 pounds to be where I wanted to be. Thankfully I have lost 80 in less than 9 months. With the help of WW the past 12 weeks I have lost the past 30 of the 80. They gave me the kick I needed.

I sure you too have strugged with your weight only because most people have at one point or another.

Well I have found a website that offers great Weight Watchers recipes for free. I use them weekly. The website offers LOTS more other recipes too but I need WW. Even if you don't do WW these are just very healthy, practical meals.

www.recipegoldmine.com (click on WW recipes)

So my tip to you is this website of great recipes. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home