IDEAS AND TIPS

Saturday, April 08, 2006

CONDO 2 Miles from Disney!

http://www.vrbo.com/64214

We went to Disney in Feb 06 and I found this brand new condo-- cheaper than the hotels! VERY reasonable and beautiful! Best pool area I have ever been to, free movie theatre, gated community, cool kids playground, clubhouse, tennis, basketball and more.

The owner Rick sent me this email when I told him I was mentioning his condo on my blog:


Thanks Kathy!
I really appreciate it. Please give any friends of yours my website directly. I will make sure they and you always get a good deal.

Thanks!Rick Rozman
www.vrbo.com/64214

You deal directly with the owner and it is just great. We loved it and would go back in a heartbeat!

The www.VRBO.com website is great overall for vacation homes all over the world. VRBO stands for Vacation Rentals By Owner.

Just don't book the week I want! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home